Corrie & Comfrey's Kitty Tales

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Fred and Jelly

Sleeping very badly due to hunger pangs and Fred who shouts outside from day break until I drag myself out to shut him up. He leaves but the magpies grunter for another 20 minutes. I tried telling Them Above from the conservatory roof but John dumped a glass of water on it and I couldn't keep my footing. Went back to bed after licking jelly off plate and remembered to clean my feet before settling down. Spat the bits onto the carpet as the cleaning lady hoovered yesterday. Fish for dinner again. Wish She didn't buy senior pouches as still have a good set of working teeth. Shall sleep on the bed til evening and will remember to wipe my bum on the clean sheets. Another busy day at the office.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home