Corrie & Comfrey's Kitty Tales

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Unfortunate Incident

More of those better quality kitty pouches last night. Beef. If it wasn't such a big animal I could be tempted to get my own dinner. But She likes doing it all for me so can concentrate on doing what I do best.

Spent a long time on the window sill upstairs watching the F's and F'lets and next door's ancient beagle. It does seem to be a quiet, well-bred sort of animal so maybe shall be able to continue snoozing under the big tree when it starts raining and I am far from home.

Unfortunate incident with Their big blue glass bowl. Turned over and stretched my back legs and it jumped off the window sill. Almighty crash which brought Her running. How was I to know it was extremely old and valuable?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home