Corrie & Comfrey's Kitty Tales

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Thirst Quenched

Ah now. He is not as slow-thinking as I had thought. Managed to get in the bathroom as He got up (Nearly trod on me but He does have very uncontrolled slippers) and after I had sat in the basin for a while, telling Him I was thirsty, He finally got the idea and turned the cold tap on. Bit fast at first but then a gentle trickle.

Was difficult not getting wet but after I had positioned my back legs on the edge and crouched down with my front legs, could just bend my head enough so it didn't get dripped on. Front paws slipped a bit but if I hung on with my back claws it corrected the problem. Boy, did that cold water taste good. Must be because it comes from a different place being upstairs. Not a bit like the water in my bowl.

Getting out was tricky. Basin was wet and very slippy.

Now have very clean paws too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home