Corrie & Comfrey's Kitty Tales

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Stakes And Prickles

TB is firmly staked again. Don't think it minds much - or even realises very often. Seems perfectly happy as is often taken out (on a very classy lead) and gets lots of encouragement from all the neighbours. Who are obviously extremely glad it can't get into their gardens and wreck them any more.

Ally & Pally recovered from yesterday's upheaval and are happily murmuring to themselves again this morning.

The forthcoming war between YP and CM is Getting-All-Too-Much. Last night went out to view my plot and even though I couldn't see them, thought it prudent to take the longer route via the top of the fence. (Karate Kitty me, but prefer not to waste my talents on those who do not appreciate them.) Reached the final panel and there it was. YP. Perched on top of my fence post. Looking mean and unfriendly and with a very nasty look in its little yellow eyes. Gave me a horrid shock. If the fence hadn't been so slippery I wouldn't have fallen into the berberis. Very prickly. Destroyed my dignity and left tufts of white fur hanging from its thorns. AND I had to walk past YP & CM having fallen into the neighbouring garden. They were disgustingly smirky.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home