Corrie & Comfrey's Kitty Tales

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Not My Fault

Is in disgrace though any fool could see it was Not My Fault. She approached stealthily, brush in hand (Wanted to leave out some of My fur for the bird nesting activities) (Without asking permission) as Myself was snoozing on the sofa in the conservatory. Next to Him who had just eaten lunch and was also snoozing. She sprang and grabbed Myself by the neck. Not surprisingly I jumped.

Afraid Myself landed rather heavily on the side of His leg and held on tight to stop falling to the floor. He jumped, threw His mug still half full of lukewarm tea in the air and tried to brush Me off. (Think My claws troubled Him a little.) That was not a kind move and in the uproar Myself accidentally bit Her. Screams all round. Particularly when the tea came back down and the mug smashed an orchid.

Apparently Her silk shirt is ruined and the mug cannot be repaired. Nor the orchid. Know exactly how TB feels when it gets blamed. Any fool could see it was Not My Fault.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home