Corrie & Comfrey's Kitty Tales

Saturday, October 04, 2008

Improvements Though Not To My Tail

This morning TYK arose and feeling Much Improved, chose to chase My tail. Tried to indicate it was Not To My Liking, having a small kitten with extremely sharp teeth so firmly attached even though Myself tried very hard to shake it loose, but it didn't get the message. Was forced to go outside via My kitty flap eventually leaving TYK on the inside with an exuberant moustache made of My fur. (Thankfully it cannot yet reach to push through the flap itself.)


The weather has taken a turn for the worse. Is distinctly chilly first thing in the morning. Shall go nest in Their bed later when I have completed today's tasks.

TB has gone off for yet another holiday. Stays with an Old Friend and returns very fat indeed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home