Corrie & Comfrey's Kitty Tales

Friday, January 30, 2015

Rocket's Rules - FEEDING

We enjoyed a delightful breakfast of chunks in jelly followed by Marmite on toast. They haven't quite got the hang of the Feeding Rules yet and left the toast on the table in front of Himself. But it turned into a really Fun Game when I realised He wanted to pick me up and put me on the floor to see how fast I could get back on the table and lick my toast.

Lots more space to run around here than in my previous domicile but all the chair legs were difficult to navigate and I kept hitting my head on them. Finally went into the next room (even bigger and with far less wooden chairs) and discovered a warm and interesting hole in the wall. Leaped in to investigate but all the dust and ashes made me sneeze so I jumped out and chased the hem of Her skirt instead. Think She was taken by surprise as She screamed and ran upstairs (Very hard to hang on) and took it off. Ah! Another Game. I killed it for Her on the bed and then nested in it for a nap until lunch 10 minutes later.

Shall have to educate Them about Feeding. Lunch was not ready and in spite of my protests nothing appeared for quite some time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home