Corrie & Comfrey's Kitty Tales

Saturday, July 01, 2006

Footie and Fur Balls

Ah ha. Today is the day John curls up on my sofa to watch my tv. I shall go sulk in the garden from 3.55 and sneer at the baby blue tits. Must remember to leave him a hair ball before I go. A trail of slobbered grass would look good on the green carpet too. He might not notice it.

Slept on the conservatory window sill last night. Boy, did those little pots of herbs taste great. Can't imagine why She wasn't happy though - They looked much tidier when I'd finished. Come to think of it, the blackbird wasn't a happy bunny either. Snackered at me from outside for ages so I curled my lip and went back to sleep. (Bit of a bird brain - Doesn't understand the realities of life and that it can't get at me through the glass.)

Off to lick the jelly again. (Hid a bit of the food under a chair yesterday. That'll teach her to keep keep giving me fish flavoured senior pouches. Last time They thought it was the drains.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home