Corrie & Comfrey's Kitty Tales

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Bootee and Wet Patch

YP is sadly and limping this morning. It broke NN's Party bottles yesterday and got some glass in its paw. Now it is wearing a cute bootee (red) courtesy of the vet and is sitting indoors. Can only glare at the blue tits through the window. I see I shall have to work my round little butt off keeping them in order til the bootee gets removed. Made a good start this morning. YP not happy though and spat. Made a mucky mess on the window so had to keep looking round it to spot what I was up to. It'll have a stiff neck too if it doesn't take care.

Cat flap broke again last night as I came in during the thunder storm. Boy - What a BIG wet patch the rain made on the carpet. Neat paw prints too. Bet She's not pleased when She sees it as the cleaning lady came yesterday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home