Corrie & Comfrey's Kitty Tales

Saturday, September 02, 2006

More About the Figs

Yo ho ho. Her car was parked in a different place last night - Just under where the pigeons roost. 'Tis the only favourable thing about those birds that they beat even my fur balls and senior pouch remains.

And talking of fur balls. Left one on the ironing last night. Matched very well with the pattern on His shirt. He put it on too. C1 H&H 0. (Note that the footie season has started up. Which also means that I get joined on my sofa some evenings. One each side and Yours Truly squashed nice and tight in between. Makes Their clothes wonderfully hairy.)

Is amazed that Fred is still with us. Such a ruckus yesterday afternoon. It found the ripe figs and was leaping up, wiggly tail all of a wiggle, and pecking at them. Had knocked about 8 off the bush and had a mouthful of each when She came out. Brandishing a tea towel and yelling. Came across the garden like a locomotive. Fred fled. Upwards with a clatter and only just missed the barn roof. Was so surprised myself I also got out of there very quick. Couldn't see my legs for the speed they were moving at. Is no coward but Some Things are too much even for black belt kitty karate me.

1 Comments:

Blogger jkl said...

Ah. Thanks. But hope you do not really mean 'Love to all' as 'All' will include YM, CM, Him, Her and others I would prefer not to be associated with in that way. You simply can not be putting me in the same basket. Is kitty of breeding and black belt karate too.
That said, is grateful for the thought. Just hope you will express it better next time.

4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home