Corrie & Comfrey's Kitty Tales

Sunday, March 04, 2007

Possible Reasons for Dimness

TBYM was in his back garden last evening so of course I popped in to say hello. Wrapped myself around his legs a couple of times, got my neck scratched and then followed him into the house. TB was please to see me as always. (Bit waggy and a bit wuffy.)

Had a good look round their kitchen - smaller than mine but very cosy - and tried TB's biscuits. Admittedly they looked a bit licked but hadn't been chewed. Think these must be why it's such a dim dog. Gross gross, gross. Crunchy for sure, but don't taste of anything much apart from dog. Its water was just as bad. Shall have to bring it some of my bikkies. (Would invite it round but that cat flap is getting too small for me never mind a geriatric beagle.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home