Corrie & Comfrey's Kitty Tales

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

A Special Treat For TB

What a nice afternoon. After I had returned the bird to the compost heap I popped back to see TB. Was snoozing in front of its fire in the living room. So I joined it on a new, pale brown, deliciously soft and hairy rug. TB is usually shut in the kitchen so it must have been its birthday or something and it was let out as a special treat.

(Wonderful to make the acquaintance of a dog which doesn't snore.)

We stayed there for a couple of hours and then I started to feel in need of a snack. TB's food being so utterly unpalatable I went home. Noticed the new rug was no longer quite so new looking and distinctly muddy. Though the pattern of 2 different paw prints was rather artistic. Specially mine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home