Corrie & Comfrey's Kitty Tales

Saturday, April 07, 2007

The Goo Is Growing

The spotty goo in the pond has grown. More goo and wider spaced spots. What is happening? There is some more like yesterday's too. Tried to reach it but every time I patted it it floated away. Sat and watched it for a while but was driven inside by the blackbird which cluttered at me non-stop. Stupid bird brain - Still hasn't realised I have absolutely no interest in its nest. (Tried to get into the bush but is too prickly.)

He turfed me off His green trays again. Must be very important to Him. Keeps looking at them, stirring the earth with a finger and watering them.

TB popped round to say hello. Since the episode of the dark pink prunus it has been shut indoors with its door flap firmly closed. Glad things are getting back to normal. Hate to admit it but I rather missed the old thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home