Corrie & Comfrey's Kitty Tales

Saturday, June 23, 2007

Living Dangerously

Ha. YP got its come-uppance. Was so tired of having it rattle My cat flap each night that I sat and waited. Hid to one side of the kitchen unit. Sure enough, rattle rattle in the early hours. But this time I didn't let on I was there. Waited. More rattles. More waiting. More rattles. And then I heard the tiny squeak the flap makes as it starts to open. A grubby yellow paw had insinuated itself into My kitchen. Followed by a good portion of a nasty yellow leg. So I leapt. Embedded My teeth in the leg and hung on. YP went mental the other side of the door but I had positioned Myself cleverly and it couldn't pull me through the cat flap. Finally had to let go when I hit the washing machine rather painfully.

Tasted horrid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home