Corrie & Comfrey's Kitty Tales

Sunday, February 01, 2015

Rocket's Rules - DO NOT GO OUT AND LEAVE ME SHUT IN THE CONSERVATORY

A wonderful night's sleep with the occasional Game to keep Them happy. She wiggles her toes as an invitation that cannot be refused. Chasing them beneath the duvet is fun but difficult.

I tried so hard to go and help Him when He went out with the pot this morning but She held me back. Not through thoughtlessness I am sure but because She wanted to play that Game with the hem of Her skirt. Bumped my head rather painfully on the leg of a kitchen chair when She turned suddenly.

After breakfast we all went to tidy the conservatory. Hadn't been in here before - It's warm and full of big plants for climbing. When They had moved some things around They went back to the kitchen. And FORGOT me. I shouted and shouted but They didn't hear and then went out in the car.
It grew very boring investigating what was in there. (Shame about the orchids that fell off the table.) Patted a leaf They had missed but it caught on a claw and bumped into the jug of water when I shook it off. Then I discovered one of the pots had lots of tiny stones in it. Hooked out a few with a delicate paw and chased them around. Great fun though the floor was rather wet and slippery and it was painful when I trod on the pebbles so I tried climbing some of the big plants instead. FUN!! The one with enormous leaves was the best - when I least expected it they bent and I slid off even though I grabbed hold with all 4 paws. (Luckily the leaves already had holes in them so it didn't show too much.) Wiped my muddy paws carefully on one end of the sofa before I had a snooze and was considering climbing some of the smaller plants when They arrived home.

Why were They so cross?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home