Corrie & Comfrey's Kitty Tales

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Rats with fluffy tails

Oh dear, dear, dear. I should have been more understanding of Their sore heads. All They did was laugh when mine got hurt.
So many years and I still cannot rid my garden of those horrid grey squirrels. There is now a new kid on the block with no manners or thought for his elders. He positively sneers at me so I have taken to lying in wait under the roses. Yesterday it all came to the boil. He made a nasty vulgar sign with his tail and turned his back. It was All Too Much and I floored the pedal and accelerated as fast as I could across the lawn. He didn't see until I was within claw distance when very meanly he leapt up into a tree. My legs were going too fast to brake and I skidded head first into the rear of green house. Oh boy, did it hurt. And everybody fell about laughing at me. No sympathy these people.
I rested all afternoon in one of the sheds on His antique velvet. And sharpened my claws and rubbed fur all over it. Shall have to make sure I leave a furball on His sofa tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home