Corrie & Comfrey's Kitty Tales

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Rats and Being Out-smarted By The 3W

Rats! Not as in running around but as an expression of extreme irritation.

Never repeat a success: Thought I would have another go at scaring the Three Witches (girlie pheasants who stomp all over me given the slightest chance. And me a black belt kitty karate, but there you go.) Worked like a dream yesterday but this morning was another story - Got up and mooched out to the chicken house, remembering to leer at YP who is still indoors with a red bandage on its foot, and positioned myself on the roof.

Luckily had had the forethought to leave a portion of kiwi vine on top from last evening. Just as well as I waited and waited and waited with never a sight of a feather or a pokey beak. Sucked a while, waited some more, but nothing. Zilch. Zero. The 3 W are not such bird brains as they seem - Finally saw them returning from my garden by another route. Rats! And I missed my breakfast too. (Such as it is. Senior fish food pouches.) Shall go work out plan B. Maybe a fresh portion of kiwi vine would help.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home