Corrie & Comfrey's Kitty Tales

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Snarls and Stomping

Yup. Quite right I was. When She saw the wet patch and bitty paw prints She went spacko. And that means more Senior Fish Food Pouches if am not mistaken.

YP still shut indoors with its red bootee. Am still looking after the blue tits for it but it doesn't seem very happy. At least it didn't spit this morning though as I wandered down the path. Just snarled in a meaningful sort of way from behind the window. Maybe it is trying to give me hints on how to behave towards the birds. Black belt kitty karate me. Don't need advice.

Since it hit the tree and landed in the pond Fred hasn't visited but its lady friends do. 3 of them again and they gang up on me. Stomp straight through where I am snoozing, beaks in the air, pretending they cannot see me. That will be Trouble for them if they don't watch out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home