Corrie & Comfrey's Kitty Tales

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Bald Patch and Sore Fingers

The sardine Senior Fish Food Pouch that is residing behind the piano is getting really niffy. Stuck my nose in there and it made me sneeze so She will be bound to notice it today.

He spent ages planting bulbs yesterday. Tried to help Him by filling in the holes He had made but it wasn't appreciated so went to see what YP is up to. Haven't seen it for days. Certainly still bad tempered as it snarled and spat revoltingly from behind the patio door. Big bald patch on its side so presumably has visited the vet. Wish I had known 'cos could have helped with the blue tits again. Though YP didn't take it in the spirit it was meant last time so p'raps not a good idea.

Went and played with the chickens instead. If I sit on top of their pen and sneer downwards they get very agitated and crane their necks up to see who it is. Then They come out to see what the fuss is about and I pretend I was just washing my paws. Good game that. Especially when They are busy doing something else important. Last time He was up the ladder and She was holding it while He picked apples. Trod on Her fingers as He came down and She dropped the bucket.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home