Corrie & Comfrey's Kitty Tales

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Holes and Onions

YP was let out this morning. Feels almost sorry for it. Big bald patch where the vet went to work and a definite sore spot. Is difficult to lay down comfortably. Same old snarls and spits though.

Yesterday He spent ages digging on the allotment. Went to help. Got bit boring though - Every time I tried to fill in one of His holes He threw a handful of soil at me. So left. Had another look last night and He had obviously felt guilty about not allowing me to help and had placed lots of tiny onions in my holes. Such fun as I had playing with them, though t'was difficult in the soft soil as my paws sank in so far.

Took one indoors for Her in case She felt more like playing today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home