Corrie & Comfrey's Kitty Tales

Monday, October 30, 2006

Stuck

Was shut in shed for 2 days. Went in meaning to leave by the old hole at the back as She put up rather high netting to prevent F's and F'lets wrecking the garden and the door shut behind me. But the hole had shrunk and I couldn't get out. Called and yelled but They didn't hear. So made a nest on top of some old velvet He had left and went to sleep.

They didn't find me all of that day.

Or all of that night.

And They left very early on Sunday so had asked She-Who-Lives-Up-The-Road to feed me. And SWLUTR is very deaf and didn't hear when I shouted.

Finally let out Last night when They returned and started to hunt for me. Oh the JOY. AND She gave me decent food too. Some of Their roast chicken. Know it was all a nasty mistake but must remember not to try that route to the allotment again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home