Corrie & Comfrey's Kitty Tales

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Sorely

Ouch. Have a painful face where YP scratched me yesterday. It saw me again last night as I went out just after dusk (those yellow eyes see surprisingly well in the dark) and spat in its usual badly-bred fashion. TB was totally sympathetic with my injury and gave me a gentle lick on the sore bit. For a beagle it is the most kind, understanding animal. We sat together on its new furry rug for a while in the kitchen and then I came home through the back of the bushes just in case YP was still around.

The robin's nest is starting to spill out of the flowerpot. Most untidy. Saw a blackbird helping itself to a few pieces this morning. Lucky for it the robins didn't notice. Vicious little things they are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home