Corrie & Comfrey's Kitty Tales

Monday, April 30, 2007

Meat

Up all night with indigestion. Didn't really eat that much meat next door - the pieces were minuscule so it's possible it might have appeared as though I was being greedy - so put it down the quality of the butcher They went to.

The kitchen Goo has turned out to be tiny black wriggling things which She actually feeds with meat. My meat. They all latch on to it and when She pulls it out of the water it's gone pale and greyish. Fascinating, though I can't say I am interested in the meat when they have had first try. I could spend hours just watching them. (No chance of making friends as She has put a tight cover on after that embarrassing time when it all fell on the floor and the bowl smashed.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home