Corrie & Comfrey's Kitty Tales

Friday, April 27, 2007

Dust in Various Places

Daughter is currently away so have taken to sleeping on Her bed as I miss Her. A neat little grey circle is appearing on the duvet where I nest each day. Must be the result of these glorious dust baths. (Noticed that He & She were commenting on my appearance last night.)

Went to have a DB this morning but it was full of Fredettes which had had the same idea. With all of us using the same patch the dint is getting deeper by the day. Sat and watched for a while - and moved away a bit as one of them was shooting earth and small stones in all directions. (Had never before seen the under-side of a live Fredette. Not a nice sight. Slightly balding with lumpy skin of a Very Funny colour.) And as I sat and waited, breakfast strolled across in front of me. Took it into the kitchen and left the remains neatly under the oak table.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home