Corrie & Comfrey's Kitty Tales

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Hotel and Home 4

At the Hotel -
Ah. Think Myself might have possibly made a Small Mistake: The Class Act was collected today. (Knew something was afoot when My maid spent a very long time brushing its rippling hair. Not that I really minded having to wait although I did feel she expended rather more effort on it than was strictly necessary.) Then, for the first time, I heard its voice. Was expecting a melodious and carefully honed accent that would match its breeding, but had been grossly deceived and misled. A thin, piercing and grating-on-the-ear noise. Much too loud, much too high and much too long. Unpleasant. And the fawning way it greeted its people. The waving of a stubby paw and the winding around of legs. And - although I am aghast at saying this - the poos of happiness which emanated from its rear. I went indoors.

At Home -
NLF was taken to the vet. Why? Seemed fine to all of Us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home