Corrie & Comfrey's Kitty Tales

Monday, February 02, 2015

Rocket's Rules - IF SAYING SORRY DOESN'T WORK LOOK CUTE

Oh boy oh boy oh boy were They cross yesterday. Didn't want play, not even the Hem Of Her Skirt Game or Chase The Toes Under The Duvet.

Still annoyed this morning and I was not allowed to help Her in the bathroom even though I sat outside the door and apologised as loudly as I could. She finally opened it and I thought She had relented but She tripped and inadvertently threw a mug of water on me. Went and dried myself on the duvet before playing Bouncy Bouncy on Him who was snoozing.

Raced Her down the stairs and asked (politely) for breakfast. It finally arrived but NO MARMITE on toast and no head scrubbling. More apologising produced no effect so I rolled onto my back and looked cute. It didn't work so I lay across Her slippers waving a paw and smiling up at Her even more cutely as She ate. Hopefully. Just as I was about to give up, a piece of bacon sailed through the air towards me. Yummy (but not as good as Marmite.) So I patted Her ankle and another piece flew down. A third pat produced yet more. Tried patting His ankle too but He'd already eaten His. Thought of leaping out and grabbing His foot as He got up but had second thoughts remembering the previous occasion. (He is remarkably clumsy.)

After breakfast They went shopping. Slightly later than intended as we were playing Hide In The Bag And Grab The Fingers As They Go To Pick Up The Bag. A most successful and entertaining Game.
As They left They made sure the conservatory door was locked.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home