Corrie & Comfrey's Kitty Tales

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Utter bliss

Utter, UTTER bliss. The squirrel fell in the pond. It made the classic mistake of sneering once too often, and since I had cleverly positioned myself in the roses, when I leapt, it jumped sideways, and whoosh splash, in it went, swimming among the koi. Sorry to say it came out again fairly quickly though rather wetly and its tail was bedraggled and trailing on the grass.
BINGO !! Corrie 1, Squirrel 0.
Almost as much bliss came from the fact that They have planted another (yet another) catnip plant. They had the idea of putting it inside a drainage tile so I couldn't reach it but I am too smart for Them. Hooked it out with a claw and have since passed an entire afternoon passed out.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you still leap? Last time I visited I thought you were getting a little on the porky side!

7:57 PM  
Blogger jkl said...

Yo Babe,
What you asking? - This mean kitty can leap with the best of them.
Is in training for the Stratford Olympics.
Corrie

7:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home