Corrie & Comfrey's Kitty Tales

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

A Regrettable Night Time Incident

Is finding the perfect present for Them. Last night there was a very Regrettable Incident which sad to say was All My Fault.

They leave my kitty bag on the table in the kitchen each night but is finding it difficult to exit down to the floor - Know I still have suppleness and many major physical abilities in spite of the senior fish food pouches but the cleaning lady will keep polishing the chairs. Means I slip and hit the floor in all manner of uncomfortable positions. So last night decided to sleep under Their bed. Was happily nested and snoozing when They came up, and all was well for a few hours. Then She woke Him and said, What's that noise? They lay and listened for a while and eventually He got up and padded downstairs to see what was going on. Nothing. No noise and no intruders. So He came back up.

Half an hour later She poked Him again and He went downstairs to look again with the same results. But not quite as willingly.

The 3rd time He told Her in no uncertain terms that if She was worried She could go look. In the end She did and naturally, being also awake myself I went too in case I could help. But nothing. No noises, no intruders, nothing. We all went back to sleep which in Their case took some time as She kept muttering and He kept complaining Her feet were cold.

Then suddenly all hell broke loose. I got hit in the face by an aerosol blast - Lavender. Not my favourite air freshener by any means - and I hit the stairs running. Left out most of them and was helped through the front door by a very sharp toenail.

Is devastated by the thought I snore. So demeaning. Should have listened to my mother when she told me to breathe through my nose at all times. Shows a lack of sensibility I cannot believe I possess. Is even now considering what present I can offer to Them to gain forgiveness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home