Corrie & Comfrey's Kitty Tales

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Howls and Warmth By the Fireside

TB is not a happy little beagle. Sat and howled yesterday. They had gone to work and it was shut up in the house with only a soft toy for company. Feel sympathetic but when I went to commiserate it didn't even look at me through the window. Hope the garden is made beagle-proof this weekend. Can't stand to see an animal unhappy. (That-Woman-Who-Lives-Up-The-Road with CB doesn't count as an animal. Shame her garden was wrecked but there you go.)

A really disgusting night last night. Wind and rain non-stop. Consequently missed my usual visit to CB's new (and disgracefully OTT) conservatory. Slept in the arm chair by the fire instead. Very considerate of Them to let me stay in the lounge. Am generally put in the kitchen at night. Shall have to find a small token of my affection for Them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home