Corrie & Comfrey's Kitty Tales

Monday, January 22, 2007

Ah now. Such a time since I was last able to write.

Got bitten by CM (a neighbour) and have visited the vet far too many times for my liking. (Too many long needles. Or should I say, seegical nurdles?) But am now back and patrolling my patch to see what has been happening:

CM needs sorting.
YP needs sorting.
TB appears to have been sorted. (A sad and sorry beagle.)

Ally and Pally got blown away in the storms and had such fun eating someone's winter veg about half a mile away until someone noticed what was going on.

She and He have been washing and washing since He bought Her a new washer/drier last week. Don't know what it's doing for global warming but She is definitely a happy bunny and cooking delicious meals for Him. Which I have had the opportunity of trying out. Nice. Very.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home