Corrie & Comfrey's Kitty Tales

Friday, August 08, 2008

Perfectly Correct As Usual

Myself was perfectly correct as usual. They are taking their Summer Break so that Myself can visit the highly superior Kitty Hotel. (There are times when They can organise Themselves around My needs and desires. Just wish They could manage it more often.)

'Tis an idyllic place - My own house, bedding and run with fresh water and tender grass at all times; a scratching post; carpet on top of the house should Myself wish to snooze up there; and Best Of All, Jelly in My food for every meal. Was only marred last year by a mog of No Breeding and Even Worse Manners which stayed in the run next door. The Unfortunate Incident through the wire however meant that Myself was up-graded elsewhere, away from the Common Herd.

This morning She has washed out My travelling box and put in it My favourite blanket which indicates We shall soon be leaving. Only wish Myself had kept one of OLAHF's feathers as it would have given such a Good Impression upon My arrival.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you actually put her in a cat kennel? There is a big one over here in Ennis! Maybe she can visit me...

9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home