Corrie & Comfrey's Kitty Tales

Tuesday, February 03, 2015

Rocket's Rules - IF AT FIRST

When They were out yesterday I discovered how to open some of the doors. Took me a long time but I found that if I hurl myself in a somersault at the tiny gap some part of me generally pulls it open as I come down to earth. When we all got up for breakfast this morning I found it also works on the cupboard door where They keep my food. Most satisfying. As a reward I received Marmite on toast. (Mental note to keep honing my skills at door opening as They seem to understand I need food when I do it.)

The world is white! Stood on the kitchen windowsill to look. Not too close to the glass though because it was very cold on my nose. The whole outside is covered with snow and lots of small birds are eating from the feeder. If only I could get out. I curled my lip at them but they took no notice. (Wonder if I can open the back door. . . .)

Gave up on the back door when I landed on one of his boots and They laughed. Went into the next room and sat over the radiator and watched the snow coming down. Invented a Game of patting at the snow flakes while standing on my back legs until I slipped.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home