Corrie & Comfrey's Kitty Tales

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Porky? Me?

Is not happy. Rained on and Fred surprised me in the rose bushes this morning. I just hate the way he sneaks up and then clutters 2 inches behind me. Made me jump horribly.
And while I am the subject of leaping around - Got a really nasty comment a few days back. What does she mean 'porky'? Am very hurt. Would like to see a photo of her on here 'cos she's no oil painting herself. Last time I looked at her the whiskers were definitely droopy.

Still concerned about what They have planned for this afternoon and evening. They went out early yesterday and again today......

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Droopy whiskers? At least my breath doesn't smell of meat and both of my ears are still in one piece.

5:34 PM  
Blogger jkl said...

Ok then Kitty Kat.
You wanna get tough.
Right then:
Your ears might still be in one piece but U-Know-Who chomped on mine and I'm GLAD. (More than she ever got in 26 years)
As for the breath bit - Senior fish pouches are the pits as I know all too well, but to comment like that is most unfair as we all realise I can't do much about the fact that They insist on buying them.

6:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wasn't it your brother who ate half of your ear? That is kind of sick.

And you're right, I have never had a cat nibble on my ear lobe and my life is obviously the worse for it. Now shush or I'll have you declawed.

6:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home