Corrie & Comfrey's Kitty Tales

Saturday, August 19, 2006

Vulgarity and a Red Collar

Is struggling to find language vulgar enough to describe new yellow kitty (aka YP - Yellow Peril) next door. It must have come from a rescue centre as all it can do is spit, snarl and swear. No conversation whatsoever. This morning I went for my usual perambulations around my patch and it actually had the cheek to follow me along the side path. Other side of the fence, but I could see it keeping step and watching out of the corner of its little yellow eyes.

Went to the compost heap to suck on the catnip remains for inspiration to discover it has all been turned over by Him. (What on earth was He looking for? Can't have been the bones and things I buried so carefully as they are all in a pile at the edge. I shall have to re-bury them all. Should I try in the flower beds perhaps?)

Ho ho. Have just returned to discover that YP now sports a charming little red collar complete with dinky little bell. Aaaww.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home