Corrie & Comfrey's Kitty Tales

Monday, August 28, 2006

Fred and a Fig

Fred is definitely above itself now it has a new tail. Walked right past me in the garden this afternoon and didn't even bother to check if I was awake or not. Strolled out from behind the bird table, round the roses and across the grass, then just sauntered by me, beaky little nose in the air and waggling its nice new tail. If I had only woken 2 seconds earlier I could have grabbed it but it went past before I had the opportunity to collect my thoughts.

Investigated the greenhouse earlier today after He filled it with bug spray over the weekend. Still smells a bit though there are fewer white fly. Most of them are dead and stuck to the glass. Looks a right mess as She said to Him. She's not in a good mood - Has been waiting for the first ever fig to ripen on Their little bush. This morning They went out to pick it but it fell from the tree and when She stepped forward to look for it She trod on it. Almost made up for the senior fish food pouches.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home