Corrie & Comfrey's Kitty Tales

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Pigeon, a Boot and Whitefly.

YP helped itself to my baby pigeon. Caught it and took it indoors all pleased with itself to show them next door. Came out again very very fast still firmly holding the pigeon but helped out through the cat flap by a big boot. Is thinking them next door don't like prezzies of that sort. YP is now sulking at the end of its garden, licking its lips in a ruminative sort of way.

Has not seen the squirrel for days though Maggie is still a pest and clutters to let everyone know when I go out in my garden. Makes it quite impossible to sneak up on those blue tits. Must figure a way to get rid of M.

Is off to see how the aubergines are since I laid on them yesterday. Wish He would control the whitefly better though. It's no fun in the green house at the moment even if it is full of butterflies. Not worth the bother 'cos the whitefly make me sneeze.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home