Corrie & Comfrey's Kitty Tales

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Steak and Antique Porcelain

This Glorious Life continues. Yesterday Daughter discovered steak in the freezer. She also discovered She had forgotten to replace the bread rolls and loaves when She searched through the contents on Friday. Wish I could help Her eat them but bread does not suit my delicate constitution. Late last evening She was still searching the recipe books for ideass and the chickens seem to have been rather over-fed this morning.

Today She will no doubt do the washing up as They arrive home in the evening. 'Tis piled rather high and I ate off Royal Worcester porcelain this morning as my bowls were still dirty.

YP next door is gradually knocking the blue tits back into order. (It thinks.) When I looked, the entire bird family was lined up in the wisteria swearing at it on the ground. (Just love the way its tail swishes through the fallen leaves when it gets narked.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home