Corrie & Comfrey's Kitty Tales

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Even Less Love in All Quarters

Next door arrived back from work last night and screamed. Even louder than TB barks. It had escaped from the kitchen and trashed the bathroom. (Why the bathroom I ask myself.) Had eaten the soap (Obviously a beagle of limited taste), chewed the flannels and shredded the towels. Shower curtain in mauled and slobbered on pieces amidst the shampoo and shower gel and toothpaste all over the carpet. (At least its breath must smell ok.)

At this moment Nobody loves TB.

Gave Her a present of a dead bird I had licked into submission. Sad to say She wasn't entirely impressed but have at least re-paid my debt for allowing me to sleep in one of the living room arm chairs each night. (Found the bird on the compost and have saved it under Their bed for later.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home