Corrie & Comfrey's Kitty Tales

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Why Am I The Only One With More Than Half a Brain Cell?

Men next door have started their own diggings - Marking out a square on one side of the garden (mine) and up to the back of the house where TB's flap is. Interesting. TB sits watching and trying to work it out.

Ally and Pally got out last night. They really are bird brains. Was pouring with rain and instead of going back in they just sat under a bush and got absolutely soaked. Looked like a tramp's wet washing this morning. And probably smelled like it too but I didn't get close enough to find out. Were taken indoors to be dried out.

Still need to find a suitable present for Them for letting me sleep by the fire each night. When it stops raining I shall go see if I can find a rat. The mud and the wet won't stop me in my pursuit of a Good Gift for Them. (Is single minded when called for.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home