Corrie & Comfrey's Kitty Tales

Sunday, December 03, 2006

No Fish as Yet

Very windy last night. Ally and Pally had their little hut blown over and rolled onto the vegetable patch. Think they rather enjoyed themselves in the cabbages.

Continuing to hunt the pond fish but with a singular lack of success. Have tried various positions (Under plant, behind rock, lying down, crouching, etc.) but to no avail. Maybe they need time to get used to me looking down at them. Shall try closing my eyes as I know they gleam bright. (One of my many beauty assets my sparkling eyes. Heard a song about them when a kitten - 'Take a Pair of Sparkling Eyes.')

The neighbours with TB have just about cleared out all the mess from its foray into Their bathroom. Heard Him putting a stronger lock on the kitchen door yesterday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home