Corrie & Comfrey's Kitty Tales

Thursday, February 05, 2015

Rocket's Rules - THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX OR IN THIS CASE, CUPBOARD

Have been gently mulling over this Problem of Not Getting Enough Food. Asking politely or even bellowing doesn't work as They simply Do Not Understand.
Grabbing a passing ankle is more painful than productive. For Me that is.
And then last night I had a KBW (Kitty Brain Wave) - Open the cupboard door! Tried it this morning after my one packet of food and the Marmite on toast. Somersaulted towards the cupboard door and a back paw got hooked beneath it, pulling it open. I sat up and looked cute and hungry and opened my pink mouth hopefully with a front paw raised in what I hoped was a pathetic and winning way. IT WORKED!! Life is definitely on the up food-wise.

Much of the snow has gone and I overheard Them discussing whether it was time to let me out. Had I been staying with Them long enough not to run away?  
Run away? When I have just started to make myself understood as regards food? They've gotta be joking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home