Corrie & Comfrey's Kitty Tales

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Life can be Cruel. Utter disgrace - but WHY?

Is in utter total disgrace. Utter and total.

They had a big BBQ for friends and family to watch the footie and I was invitied. Knew all the comments about fish food and jelly had been noticed. Waited politely for my portion but when They got to the dessert realised They had forgotten. So I helped myself without making a fuss. Knew They wouldn't object as I am one of the family after all. Didn't like the sausage so pushed it to one side; Steak was great but too much to finish; but the chicken........ Yummy.

Should have left the party quietly at that point but just fancied a tad more chicken so hooked it off the table with a delicate claw. That was a mistake. Hunger was my Downfall, but have never heard such a rumpus in all my life just because a guest was still hungry. They didn't want any more and They haven't been feeding me well lately so did it really matter that much that I had an extra tiny portion of chicken wing? She screamed and spilt the wine; He bellowed and threw a bread roll at my head; (Doesn't He know by now I hate bread?) The baby screamed and That Woman Up The Road sniggered. Made a very hasty exit. They haven't once spoken to me since then and I'm back on fish food. Life is very cruel sometimes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home