Corrie & Comfrey's Kitty Tales

Monday, July 31, 2006

Holidays and Dead Chickens

Yippee! Has discovered why the lists. They are off on holiday. Brilliant! - Means Yours Truly gets to go to a hotel too. Same one each year.(Is not keen on too much change and this one suits me beautifully: Own little garden with grass laid on, take favourite blanket to sleep on, brand new catnip toy, and NO SENIOR FISH FOOD POUCHES. She cooks her own for me and obviously understands my needs. Not like some I could name. Of course the place is not quite perfect - Other guests there but not of any noticeable breeding. She gives me my house and garden away from them so must surely appreciate my superior qualities. There was rather a distressing incident the first year when a close neighbour spat at me. Couldn't stand for that so taught it a lesson. Difficult through the wire but it was quite pretty with all the little tufts of black and grey hair stuck to it afterwards.) Will continue when I return.

CM is not the cat it once was. But is no longer smelly thank goodness.

Is very excited about my holiday so is off to the compost heap where She put my catnip plant. Still some small flavour left in it if I suck hard. Also discovered part of the old chicken which died 2 weeks ago. Shall bring it in and lay it carefully on the bed as a thank you.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you by any chance the wretched moggy who so scared my pretty cat and then tried to claw her through the wire?
If so, then watch out! We have your number.

9:45 PM  
Blogger jkl said...

No way. Wasn't me. Honest.

9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home