Corrie & Comfrey's Kitty Tales

Saturday, July 22, 2006

NOT peanuts and is damp

Believe me, Magpies are most definitely NOT peanuts. Pants maybe, peanuts NOT. Was considering how to be still grateful 'bout the squirrel when that wretched Maggie dropped 3 cherry stones on my head. First 2 hurt, 3rd made me look..... Well, read yesterday's blog. And everybody laughed. Including Maggie.
So today when I got up (all too early from my reckoning, but Fred just wouldn't shut up. Must remember to tell these neighbours that not everybody wants to wake at 4.30am) I thought I would mention the fact to Maggie that she got me on the lips (so to speak) - and all the darn bird-brain would do was shriek and clutter every time I tried to say anything. Woke Them Both up too. And They threw a glass of cold water. Nobody would listen to me at all. Is feeling terribly hurt and un-loved. And very damp.
So from now on 'tis war on the wretched Mag.
Is feeling the need for another shot of catnip. (Seems to be wearing down faster than usual. Hope They notice and buy another.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home