Corrie & Comfrey's Kitty Tales

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Jimjams and Cat Flaps

That Pirate Mog dropped by last night. Waited 'til I had popped out for a quick sniff of catnip (Medicinal. Helps me sleep) and when I returned there it was, slurping in my food. (I know I don't like those senior fishy pouches but they're still mine and most definitely not for the consumption of uninvited guests) Gave me a horrid shock, and the smell it had left on the table legs...... Enough to make me want to lie down. Can't imagine why kitties of lesser breeding are so attracted by it. Makes me all wobbly at the knees.
It snarled, I spat, it growled, I yelled, it yelled back. Shudder to think how much it would have got hurt if we had come to blows but Himself came thundering down the stairs and the Cowardly Mog ran away. (He is not a nice sight to behold in his jimjam bottoms but perfectly harmless. Not like me. Black belt kitty karate me. And studied jujitsu too. And claws always perfectly manicured.)
Anyway CM (Cowardly Mog) hit the ground running, swerved round me, and out through the cat flap. Well, almost. Reached the flap but didn't quite make it through. Ripped it from its moorings and took the whole thing out wrapped around its neck. Hope He finds it and puts it back or we shall have anyone and everyone calling in.
Now off to lie down on His jacket He so kindly left out for me. Must remember to bring in a little prezzy to help Him recover.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home