Corrie & Comfrey's Kitty Tales

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Compost Heap, Lamb and Their Daughter

Passed the night on the compost heap. What with kiwi vine followed by catnip I didn't really fancy the walk back to my house so made myself comfy on top of the leaves. Nice and warm, but gave off some sort of gas or chemical because I couldn't see straight this morning. Tried to tell Him when He came out to feed the chickens at 9.30 but He didn't listen and didn't care that I was suffering. How unfeeling of Him. Buried the rat I'd found for Him back in the heap for a later date.

Rested a while then back to my house around lunch time to discover She hadn't bothered to put anything in my bowl. Was about to complain when She started preparing a lovely bit of lamb and gave me the off-cuts. Is sure She will cook it just right before She gives it to me this evening. Must make sure to lick between Her toes in bed tonight as a thank you.

Their daughter shut me in the kitchen 2 nights ago when I got back from my holiday. Since coming back from S Africa, R has been most forgetful of my requirements - Doesn't even put the bed straight for me to sleep in when she goes to work. Just leaves things all over the place so I have to make my own nest in the mornings. And hasn't even noticed the dead blue tit I left for a welcome home gift. Is sure shutting me out was a mistake but must remember to hide under the bed each evening from now on just in case.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home