Corrie & Comfrey's Kitty Tales

Saturday, February 07, 2015

Rocket's Rules - DON'T TRUST DOORS

Hhmm. Not sure about Doors. Some are fine but others are Not.

For a start I was Totally Misled by the cupboard door where They keep my food. It opens easily when I somersault at it, but yesterday it fell off its hinges and landed most painfully on that area I call My Dignity.

And the fridge doors - The wooden one is fine but I cannot get the inner white one to open and to be constantly hitting it with a powerful somersaulting motion is becoming painful.

The back door now has a see-thru' window in it at kitty height. Very kind of Them but I much prefer sitting on the windowsill at bird height. They keep insisting I sit by Theirs though and are constantly pushing my face against it. Why ??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home