Corrie & Comfrey's Kitty Tales

Monday, February 09, 2015

Rocket's Rules - GET OUT FAST IF IT GOES WRONG

I had really had enough of having my Delicate Nose pushed hard against the Kitty Window so I went off to watch the goldfish on the windowsill. They however stayed by the kitchen door. If I overheard correctly the little window should open so I can get into the garden, but it doesn't. (I could have told Them that.) After She had tried too, several times, She went outside and crouched down. They got more and more irritated but whether with the Kitty Window or Each Other I couldn't tell. It was better than watching the goldfish though so I turned around. Sadly too fast and my paws slipped on the far too narrow and highly polished surface. Although I tried hard to keep a hold of the fish bowl it jumped off onto the kitchen unit.

It seemed a good idea to go elsewhere so I raced upstairs and after wiping my paws on the duvet , nested beneath it for a snooze.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home