Corrie & Comfrey's Kitty Tales

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Rocket's Rules - IF YOU DON'T ASK YOU DON'T GET

Breakfast was Truly Superb. It started off very badly as He found She hadn't bought any Marmite because He hadn't put it on the shopping list so He got the peanut butter out of the cupboard. Oh the aroma! Oh the glorious, mouth watering smell! Never ever had I imagined anything so Utterly Heavenly. I thought of getting up on the table to talk to Him about it but remembered the last time so I patted Him on the ankle. It took several pats and one big both-paw-grab but He finally got the message and a small piece of toast floated down. Total Bliss.
(Mental Note no.1: She put the jar back in my cupboard.)

My Kitty Door was opened with great ceremony and I was invited outside. Didn't move quite fast enough though and the door pinched my tail most horribly. When I regained my composure I found a small courtyard, a pretty blue table and 2 chairs and assorted big plants. (Mental Note no.2: Remember those plants.) Looked around hoping for more peanut butter but there wasn't any so went back inside to chase the Christmas tree bauble I found beneath the sofa yesterday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home