Corrie & Comfrey's Kitty Tales

Thursday, February 12, 2015

Rocket's Rules - NEVER OVERDO NEW EXPERIENCES

Joy! Joy Unlimited!! He remembered the peanut butter on toast for my breakfast. Would be better without the toast but I can easily lick it off. Left the 3 slightly damp pieces of toast neatly beneath the kitchen table.

We all went outside again after breakfast after He had unlocked the Kitty Door. Thankfully I remembered to get through it very quickly. (My tail is still a tad sore.) Today I wandered a little further and discovered the other side of the conservatory where I had such fun climbing the plants before They locked me out. Stood up and had a good look through the windows and door. The orchid that jumped to the floor still looks rather bent. (Mental Note no.1: Find out if I can open this door with the Somersaulting Method.) There are 5 stone steps leading up from the little courtyard. I went up to have a look and there was a Big World up there. Huge. Enormous. And Full of I Know Not What. A nasty wind was blowing so I saved it for another day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home